Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,818 (﷼ 75,534,161) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)