Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,335 (﷼ 65,574,183) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Haifa costs 35 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)