Cost of living comparison between Iquique, Chile and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,976 (CH$2,158,243) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)