Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,540 (CH$1,878,387) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)