Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21024 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,423 (RM6,768) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (41 minutes ago)