Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21295 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,346 (RM11,017) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)