Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,947 ($4,167) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)