Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,078 ($4,383) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (38 minutes ago)