Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,550 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)