Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,920 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)