Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,180 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)