Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,342 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)