Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,844 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)