Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,515 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)