Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,109 ($3,473) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)