Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,899 ($4,212) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (41 minutes ago)