Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,427 (R$ 9,122) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)