Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,822 (R$ 6,856) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)