Cost of living comparison between Ilorin, Nigeria and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,297 (1,091,990 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (33 minutes ago)