Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,201 (1,072,020 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)