Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01844 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,993 (Php162,295) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)