Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,384 (¥415,136) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)