Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00831 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,267 (¥393,210) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (31 minutes ago)