Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,876 (¥248,113) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)