Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,524 ($1,823) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)