Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,225 (COL$4,302,574) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)