Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,221 ($2,632) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)