Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13391 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,607 (元12,000) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (35 minutes ago)