Cost of living comparison between Huizhou, China and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13576 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,747 (元20,231) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)