Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,546 (元18,633) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (33 minutes ago)