Cost of living comparison between Huelva, Spain and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,185 in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)