Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26261 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,618 (S/. 6,160) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)