Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02770 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,618 (58,397 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)