Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02658 EUR / THB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,535 (133,013 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)