Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40443 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 46% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,018 (2,518 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)