Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43727 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 45% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,212 (2,771 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)