Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 40% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,950 (43,744,773 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)