Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 40% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,882 (40,967,349 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (20 minutes ago)