Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13449 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,907 (kr29,052) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (34 minutes ago)