Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13435 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,311 (kr17,201) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (35 minutes ago)