Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,747 (kr27,875) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)