Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13440 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,908 (kr29,076) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)