Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13418 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,353 (kr17,540) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)