Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,780 ($6,120) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)