Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,162 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,509 ($4,094) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)