Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10389 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,683 (25,825 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)