Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10883 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,730 (25,088 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)