Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12140 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 68% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,470 (45,059 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)