Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10859 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 51% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,422 (22,301 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)