Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11231 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 55% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,838 (43,077 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)