Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11736 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,826 (41,124 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)