Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,537 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11823 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 92% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,750 (HK$48,631) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (43 minutes ago)