Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,879 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10382 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 75% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,332 (HK$32,097) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)