Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12115 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 88% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,125 (HK$50,554) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)