Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 40% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,877 (39,678,429 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)