Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00165 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 55% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €806 (489,311 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)