Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 55% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €890 (541,113 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)