Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,309 (元23,998) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (34 minutes ago)