Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12718 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,964 (元15,443) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)