Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,641 (AU$4,208) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)