Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,578 (AU$6,480) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)