Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18900 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,215 (GH₵11,721) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)