Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20943 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,445 (GH₵16,448) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (34 minutes ago)