Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18011 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,072 (GH₵11,504) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (40 minutes ago)