Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,868 (69,328,707 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)