Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01250 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,456 (₨116,530) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)