Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01328 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,446 (₨108,915) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)