Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01307 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,505 (₨115,099) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (40 minutes ago)