Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,744 (¥351,269) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)