Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,286 (¥533,895) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)