Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,148 (¥421,116) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (25 minutes ago)