Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,461 (¥532,627) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)