Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25520 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 99% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,481 (25,397 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (35 minutes ago)