Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25249 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 99% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,210 (24,596 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)