Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23257 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 94% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,678 (15,816 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)