Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23104 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,519 (15,232 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (30 minutes ago)