Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,211 in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)