Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,209 in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)