Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,030 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)