Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,930 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)