Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 48% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,630 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)