Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,426 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,926 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)