Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10565 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,521 (42,789 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (44 minutes ago)