Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,634 (3,070 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)