Cost of living comparison between Hasselt, Belgium and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,012 in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)