Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,679 ($4,932) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)