Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 258% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €11,187 (6,903,880 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)