Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 227% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,566 (3,668,525 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)