Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 262% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €9,408 (5,761,272 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)