Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00170 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 276% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €12,207 (7,163,702 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)