Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13539 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,583 (元26,467) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)