Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12759 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,065 (元16,184) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (44 minutes ago)