Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12711 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,351 (元18,494) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)