Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,807 (元13,691) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)