Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,631 (元26,456) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)