Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,347 ($2,760) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)