Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.855 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,194 ($2,566) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)