Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,271 ($2,677) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)