Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02987 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,489 (49,852 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)