Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,971 in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)