Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40941 EUR / TND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,422 (8,357 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)