Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33520 EUR / TND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,520 (4,536 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)