Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,525 (NZ$4,258) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)