Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,733 (NZ$5,746) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)