Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,675 (NZ$7,184) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)