Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,674 (NZ$4,509) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (40 minutes ago)