Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,778 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)