Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,448 (¥313,086) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)