Cost of living comparison between Hamamatsu, Japan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00881 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,766 (¥427,606) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)