Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,924 (¥254,077) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)